Updated June 1, 2021
Welcome to Central Maui’s largest outdoor diner.
We are happy to announce that Brigit and Bernard’s Garden Cafe is OPEN again with its regular hours.
Here are the few but important things you have to know on how it works for the time being. (Subject to change)
Open for dine-in lunch: Monday to Friday 11.00 am to 2.30 pm
Open for dine-in dinner: Tuesday to Saturday from 5.00 pm until closing
1. Please make your reservations as soon as possible. If you don’t have a reservation, we may not be able to accommodate you. You can make your reservation below on OpenTable.
2. Please use a face mask at all time except when being seated
3. To all our tourist customers: To protect our staff and our Maui residents, we may ask you for proof that you have been on Maui for at least 7 days regardless of pre-flight covid-19 testing. Mahalo for your understanding & cooperation.
4. Party of not more than six persons per table (10 if in the same household)
5. Please do not move or switch tables
6. We serve only in our outdoor Biergarten, please do not enter inside dining area without a mask and enter only for use of bathroom. No inside orders or payments. Please.
7. We prefer credit card payments.
8. Please use hand sanitizer provided by the entrance to the Biergarten.
9. Please no singing or screaming.
10. Sorry, but children can’t move around freely or go to other tables.
We thank you for your understanding and corporation.
Bon appetit and prosit. Bernard and the crew