Updated Oct 18, 2020
Welcome to Central Maui’s largest outdoor diner.
We are happy to announce that Brigit and Bernard’s Gardencafe is OPEN again with its regular hours.
Here are the few but important things you have to know on how it works for the time being. (Subject to change)
Open for dine-in lunch Monday to Friday 11.00 am to 2.30 pm
Open for dine-in dinner, Tuesday to Saturday from 5.00 pm until closing
1. Please make your reservations as soon as possible. If you don’t have a reservation, we may not be able to accommodate you.
For reservations, please call the restaurant at 808-877-6000
2. Please use a face mask at all time except when being seated
3. Party of not more than six persons per table (10 if in the same household)
4. Please do not move or switch tables
5. We serve only in our outdoor Biergarten, please do not enter inside dining area without a mask and enter only for use of bathroom. No inside orders or payments. Please.
6. We prefer credit card payments, plus 3% or exact change plus taxes and 18% gratuity.
7. Please use hand sanitizer provided by the entrance to the Biergarten.
8. Please no singing or screaming.
9. Sorry, but children can’t move around freely or go to other tables.
10. To all our visiting customers: If you are not Maui resident, we may ask you for proof that you have been on Maui for at least 14 days regardless of pre-flight covid-19 testing. Mahalo for your understanding & cooperation.
We thank you for your understanding and corporation.
Bon apetit and prosit. Bernard and the crew